PaperCut Print Management software helps you save money and reduce printer waste in your business, school, college or professional service. Developed over ten years to help organisations save money on excess printing, PaperCut is now used throughout 100+ countries. Starting life as a student print quota tool in the education sector, PaperCut has expanded to cover business, corporate and government.
An engineering-led organisation with a focus on technology, PaperCut is the only true cross-platform print control software available, providing full support for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell network environments. Their print management software is ideal for businesses of all sizes and actively encourages the responsible use of company resources, creating an environmentally friendly workplace.
- Save Paper – set print quotas to encourage responsible use of resources
- Track Printing – monitor paper usage across all departments
- Quota Printing – set print quotas on individuals, groups or across departments
- Manage Mobile & BYOD Printing – manage printing from Android, iOS, Chromebooks and other mobile/bring-your-own devices
- Reports – access the right information at the right time
PaperCut offers a full cross-platform software solution, supporting all major operating systems and is available for use in 16 languages.
For more information visit http://www.papercut.com/