The role of Photocopier Service Engineer will be to efficiently provide excellent on-site technical support to a range of print devices installed at our customers’ premises. The successful candidates customer base will be centred around Manchester.
- Completion of work within the given response schedule and to a consistently high standard
- Repair of customer’s equipment at their premises in line with service guidelines set
- Completion of preventative maintenance either on fault calls or dedicated visit
- Installation and removal of machines, including basic networking with customer’s system and operator training
- Management of stock items held
- Communicating with service control, either by phone or PDA to complete calls within set targets
- To deliver high standards of customer service
- Accurate accounting of stock and work time
- Number of good calls per day achieved
- RTF and Recall rates
- Mean copies between faults
- Cost per 10K copies
- Customer testimonials/complaints received
- Servicing of machines within budget restraints given
- Minimum of 2 years field experience
- Sufficient networking skills to install and fault find printing and scanning
- Good fault-finding skills and methodical working methods.
- Knowledge of Ricoh and Kyocera devices.
In return we offer:
- Company car with fuel card. Private mileage will be recharged back to the individual at the prevailing rates issued by HMRC.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Service engineer bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- 10% Tradepoint (B&Q) discount
- Auto enrolment pension scheme