The role of Installations Administrator is a key role within the Installations Department dealing with processing Sales Orders, planning van routes and driver activity, co-ordinating with customers and internal departments to provide successful installations.
- Ensure install planning is completed and communicated to customers and internal contacts.
- Plan and co-ordinate install & collection transport resource to optimise customer service.
- Maximise forward planning and communication to ensure all agencies are fully informed and able to plan their activities; Customers and all installation stakeholders (Sales, Service, RTM’s, Workshop, etc).
- Ensure transport tasking is fully effective, clearly communicating tasks, working within vehicle payloads, and ensuring non-conformances (failed responses, damaged machines, etc) are followed up.
- Ensure all installation and collection elements are included in arrangements; data removal, papercut, card readers.
- Administer customer requests for collection and relocation of equipment, including customer communication, pricing, call logging & completion, site surveys, invoicing
- Manage return of equipment to third parties in accordance with information provided
- Minimise manual handling risks by early identification of ‘difficult’ installs, and use of third party specialists.
- Take ownership from receipt through to completion of order/request
- Customer feedback – external customers and engineer teams
- On time delivery and collection of equipment.
- Return of third-party equipment within targets.
- Geographical knowledge is an advantage
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with one hour for lunch, unpaid.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- Free parking