The Parts and Warranty Administrator is a key role within the team ensuring we realise the value of all returns and warranty.
- Process and assess all returns
- Warranty processing – Chasing outstanding warranty items with engineers to ensure they are returned within agreed timeframes. Ensure all warranty returns are investigated and processed daily and system records are updated. Monitor and record successful claims. Ensure missing or damaged items are recorded for reporting purposes.
- Full parts and consumable returns – Assess all returns and return to stock or re-sell. Process engineer toner bonus claims. Liaise with engineers to expedite return parts
- Provide usage reports and other reporting to the field service team.
- To monitor and initiate stock check at correct intervals as per company policy – Engineer and Consignment
- Delivery non-conformance – Resolve any damaged or Dead on Arrival (DOA) items with delivery supplier and ensure system work is completed. Resolving delivery issues ASAP and avoiding delays to the customer by communicating these effectively. Return unused and unwanted items to suppliers for credit. Ensure all delivery issues are resolved within agreed timeframes.
- Manage the selling of all obsolete and excess stock and achieving highest return possible.
- Processing and claiming for damaged items to ensure we receive credits with the supplier or courier.
- Identifying unused and unwanted stock to return to supplier for credit.
- Provide holiday cover to other team members
- Assisting manager with other areas of responsibility
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- On time warranty claim processing
- Accuracy of returns
- Return on obsolete and excess selling
- Timely processing
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm with one hour for lunch, unpaid.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- Free parking