ASL has released a new video explaining our Managed Document Solutions (MDS) service.
MDS optimises the entire document print and workflow process for businesses. The video explains the ASL 5 -stage approach in assessing and delivering tailored customer solutions and explains and highlights the key benefits of having an MDS strategy to businesses.
The 5 stage process Analyse, Design, Implement, Manage & Optimise looks at capturing documents (scanning and printing), through to archiving, security and managing the resulting environmental impact.
It explains how the entire document life-cycle can be improved to deliver greater efficiency, reduced costs and less waste.
Following the recent launch of ASL’s new responsive website, the video is the next step in communicating ASL’s services across the industry using a more dynamic and engaging medium.
An ASL Managed Document Solution will deliver FIVE major benefits to your business:
- Reduced costs by an average of 30%
- Improved productivity – we manage the solution so your staff can focus on what you do best
- Environmental savings – typically, a 60% reduction in carbon emissions is achieved
- Security – we can create a more secure document infrastructure
- Compliance – with ISO, SOX and new environmental standards compliance can be guaranteed
To view the ASL Video on YouTube visit: https://youtu.be/6E2CO49-QGg
Or alternatively for more information on Managed Document Solutions visit the website page: