The Internal Sales Associate is expected to proactively sell products and services to existing customers, in addition to, creating new sales opportunities. Performance will be based on achieving targets set and KPI’s. The internal sales team will create an additional revenue stream for the business and create opportunities to promote ASL and our product offering. Customer information will be provided, however, an amount of prospecting will be required.
- Communicating with customers to understand their needs and requirements and identify sales opportunities.
- Calling customers and pitching proposed products/services to enhance or replace their current solution.
- Be able to explain and demonstrate the functions and features of products and services.
- Developing new sales opportunities using outbound cold emails, cold calls and lead follow-ups.
- Proactively manage existing customer relations, ensuring contracts are always renewed.
- Upselling products and services offered.
- Answering customers’ questions, resolving their concerns and providing additional information via calls and emails.
- Process relevant orders through the system
- Co-ordinate the delivery of equipment, communicating with all parties involved.
- Handle contract queries through to resolution and provide information as requested, liaising with relevant teams.
- Maintaining and improving the database of prospects, identifying new leads.
- Keeping up to date with product and service information and competitor offers.
- Attending product training relevant to the role
- Support the team Manager in driving any improvements or changes.
- Provide additional administrative support where required.
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- A minimum of one years’ Telesales experience, ideally industry related, not essential
- Working hours Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm with one hour for lunch, unpaid.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- 10% TradePoint (B&Q) discount
- Free parking
Administration & Customer Service, Sales