ASL are a fast expanding company, one of the largest independent reprographic and print solutions suppliers in the UK. The company is a market leader in terms of service, quality and reliability. Our growth plans are very ambitious, and depend on recruiting the right staff with the right proactive attitudes.
We are, therefore, constantly looking for quality people across all aspects of the business. This includes opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated Engineers in all areas from the Midlands through to East Anglia and across London and the South East.
As a company we have a commitment to developing opportunities for young people and taking on new apprentices, and it is always worth contacting us to see if there are any apprenticeship vacancies on offer.
Additionally, we may also have opportunities in our Cambridge offices for Administration, Workshop and Warehouse Staff.
Please contact our HR Manager, Mandy Dunn at [email protected] with your details should you be interested in future opportunities.
Currently we have the following vacancy:
Warranty & Part Administrator
- To process all inbound ASL returns that come into the stores from customer and engineers ensuring a speedy return to stock
- Deal with all inbound order non-conformance from suppliers and communicate for a fast resolution e.g. damaged or missing items.
- Communicating with internal customers and suppliers to ensure parts are returned within agreed timeframes.
- Processing warranty claims with manufacturers and monitoring warranty claims from start to finish.
- Process the return of unused and unwanted parts to supplier(s) for credit.
- Support with the preparation and execution of stock checks
- Provide support to manager on other areas they are responsible for
- Ensure work areas are neat and tidy, and stock is well managed and organised
- Reporting on main activities and maintaining databases
- Previous stock management experience is desirable but not essential if you can demonstrate desired skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and being able to accurately record information
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills both written and verbal
- Good PC skills & experience of MS office
- Flexible & adaptive approach
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8:00am -4:30pm
- 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- £16-17k Salary (DOE)
If you are looking for a great opportunity to develop your skills, please email a current CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Working from our Head Office Warehouse in Bar Hill, you will be joining a growing Company that supports and encourages learning and development. www.asl-group.co.uk
ASL is an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. ASL aims to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.