ASL are a fast expanding company, one of the largest independent managed office services suppliers in the UK. The Company is a market leader in terms of service, quality and reliability. Our growth plans are very ambitious, and depend on recruiting the right staff with the right proactive attitudes.
We are, therefore, constantly looking for quality people across all aspects of the business. This includes opportunities for enthusiastic and dedicated Engineers in all areas from the Midlands through to East Anglia and across London and the South East, in addition to administrative, warehouse and workshop roles at our Head Office in Bar Hill, Cambridge.
At ASL, we want our staff to be part of the business, feel valued and above all enjoy working for us. We actively encourage staff to develop their skills and knowledge providing learning and development opportunities to enable staff to reach their full potential.
As a company we also have a commitment to developing opportunities for young people and taking on new apprentices, it is always worth contacting us to see if there are any apprenticeship vacancies on offer.
Please contact our HR Manager, Mandy Dunn at [email protected] with your details should you be interested in a career working for a growing business within an ever changing environment.
Photocopier Installation Engineer & Delivery Driver
Location: Shepperton Studios, TW17 0QD
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch unpaid
Salary: £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
ASL (Automated Systems Group Ltd) has grown to be one of the UK’s Top 5 independent suppliers of office services focussing on Managed Print Services (MPS), Unified Communications and Software/IT. With over 7000 customers nationally, we supply the latest technology from many of the world’s leading manufacturers. ASL offer impartial advice and consultancy, delivering a strategic focus and assisting companies to achieve improved productivity and cost savings whilst providing them with market leading quality, service and reliability.
The Films division supports productions with their photocopier requirements by supplying and servicing equipment to Film studios around the southeast and London. Shepperton, Pinewood, Longcross and Elstree are some of the sites ASL supply to.
The role will to be deliver and collect hardware to films customers’ sites, in addition to associated items such as toner. Depending on experience, the role will require the installation of machines onto customers network.
The position requires lifting of heavy equipment at times.
- Delivery of goods to customers as required – hardware and associated items
- Installation of equipment onto network (depending on experience)
- Liaise with the Films administration team to agree delivery schedule and priorities
- Adhering to the agreed delivery schedule
- Obtaining customer signatures on delivery
- Provide excellent customer service
- Upkeep and maintenance of the Company vehicle
- Keep workshop and warehouse tidy
- Stock taking
- Customer satisfaction
- Number of deliveries per week
- Full Driving licence – 3 points maximum
- Good geographical knowledge
- Physically fit due to the lifting required
In return we offer:
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch, unpaid.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- Free parking