The role of Commercial and Industrial Printing (CIP) Account Manager is a key role within the team generating income and revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the commercial, industrial, production and public sector arena who is comfortable looking after a large base of customers and able to generate new business who lives within an easy travelling time of Liverpool area. They will have a good level of self-motivation and the ability to work in a competitive environment.
- Achieve Company sales targets, primarily expressed as gross profit
- Manage the relationships with existing and new customers and interface with key internal functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate business leads and opportunities for new and existing accounts using appropriate methods to generate opportunities and follow up – telephone, IT, email. This to include additional solutions to existing customers and winning new customers.
- Forecast sales performance as required
- Prepare lease and service documentation and reports and statistical data for accounts and opportunities
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and other sales events
- Use ASL’s sales databases and applications e.g. Salesforce and Vantage
- Gross profit generated
- Number of business leads and opportunities created and converted to sale
- Account retention
- Valid driving licence
- Expert negotiating capabilities
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm with one hour for lunch, unpaid.
- Initially 23 Days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays rising to 26 after 5 years service
- Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Life insurance
- BUPA health assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Volunteering leave policy
- Free parking