Building on the success of its predecessor, the Ricoh Pro™ C5200, the Pro C5300 is ideal for small to medium size PSPs, print on demand environments, Corporate Reprographics Departments (CRDs) and print shops.
Key benefits of the enhanced system include:
- High image quality with Ricoh 2400 x 4800dpi VCSEL technology and new gloss control to address different image output demands.
- Greater productivity with a speed of up to 80ppm and an increased monthly duty cycle of 450,000.
- Vacuum feed Large Capacity Tray supporting a wide range of substrates.
- Improved front to back registration due to a new paper pass control system.
- Broad media handling of substrates up to 360gsm, non-carbon paper, textured media and envelopes.
- A wider variety of post press capabilities enabling responsive service delivery supported by peripherals, including an enhanced booklet finisher capable of 30-sheet booklet production at 80gsm. Versatile end to end production is further aided by its high capacity stacker and efficient fore-edge trimmer.
The Pro C5300 incorporates a 10-inch touch screen colour panel for fast and easy set-up and uptime is maximised with simple to change operator replaceable units (ORUs).
Ricoh are best known as a manufacturer for multifunctional devices. However, their product portfolio covers everything from small desktop printers to large production devices for reprographic environments.