Managed Document Services
Managed Document Services (MDS) differs to Managed Print Services (MPS) because where MPS only focuses on output, MDS optimises the entire document process – from capturing to archiving and work-flows through to security and managing the resulting environmental impact.
This holistic approach makes MDS a key strategy for every company looking to discover how the entire document life-cycle can be improved to deliver greater efficiency, reduced costs and less waste.
An ASL Managed Document Solution will deliver FIVE major benefits to your business:
- Reduced costs by an average of 30%
- Improved productivity – we manage the solution so your staff can focus on what you do best
- Environmental savings – typically, a 60% reduction in carbon emissions is achieved
- Security – we can create a more secure document infrastructure
- Compliance – with ISO, SOX and new environmental standards compliance can be guaranteed
By offering a wide range of services from one single independent source, ASL will provide a solution that precisely fits your business. Using a 5 -stage process of Analyse, Design, Implement, Manage & Optimise to precisely identify your document output costs, we highlight where time and resources are wasted before creating a tailor-made solution to reduce your overall costs and carbon footprint.